Friday, March 09, 2007

Friendly Blog Roundup

Yes, I'm still alive!

A new post about those sweaters of mine is soon to come. I've unraveled them and taken pictures documenting the process, but technical difficulties with my camera made it extra difficult to transfer the pictures to the computer. I've found a work-around, but I'm not quite ready to post yet.

In the meantime, allow me to plug some blogs for my friends:

Holeee Cow
This is my other blog which I co-run with my friend, wurwolf. We take a look at fundamentalist Christian tracts and make snotty jokes. But from the perspective of non-fundamentalist Christians. Yeah, we're a little weird. But the blog is funny. I think so anyway.

Cooties Cards
This is wurwolf's personal blog. She likes to make greeting cards for her friends and family and show them off here. She makes nice stuff. If you're into card making or scrapbooking or stamping or other paper crafts (except maybe origami) you should check this out.

Tork's Blog
Mostly it's about video games, but sometimes he talks about sports and maybe even tv shows he's seen. Take a look into the mind of the nerd from whom this blog got its name. See if you understand a single thing he's talking about. None of the rest of us do.

The Micerty Files
Mickry is the nice guy with the name I can't type. He became jealous of the resounding success of Tork's blog and came up with one of his own, only to become even more jealous as time went on and Tork's obsessive-compulsive updating put Michey's post count to shame. The rivalry between Tork and Micthy is surely one for the ages.

Tork's Objectified Knees
This is Rimmi's blog where she shows off her fantastic mosaic creations. Her craft is beautiful, but I can't get past her stealing her blog title from me. Accept no substitutes! I exploited Tork's knees first!

PMS Lair of Villainy
PM is an evil criminalistic jerk. That's why when he saw that all his friends had blogs he felt the need to swipe the idea for his own. He's a funny jerk, though, and that's why we like to have him around.

4 comments:

PM said...

Hmmmph! At least I didn't exploit Torrrk's knees when I named my blog. And, and, AND! I technically had a blog before any of you did, but I hadn't posted to it for years and it wasn't about funny and/or non-painful, personal stuff (usually), so I deleted it out of shame. I'm over the angst, and so is my blog! Yeah!

Lita said...

Your now-deleted emo LJ blog doesn't count! You never considered having a Blogger blog until we all got one, and you know it! I refer you to this quote in your blog:

Oh well, all the cool kids are doing it. :o)

PM said...

I'm not counting the lame, emo LJ-blog. The one I was talking about was a Blogger blog. That's right, I was Blogger when Blogger wasn't cool! :op

wurwolf said...

I find that hard to believe, PM. Maybe your new blog should be called the PMS Liar of Villainy. :oþ